A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeria Yashina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeria Yashina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yashina graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Yashina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria F Yashina MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valeria F. Yashina practice?
- Dr. Valeria Yashina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valeria Yashina practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.