Dr. Valerian Chyle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerian Chyle Jr?

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Chyle and his staff are absolutely wonderful! I recommend Dr. Chyle with highest accolades. #1, in my book.

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I believe Dr. Chyle to be an excellent radiation oncologist who truly cares for his patients. He has a wonderfully positive bedside manner that I have not seen in any other doctor. I would highly recommend him as radiation oncologist.

Round Rock loss, Kerrville gain

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

I have been treated by Dr. Chyle for about the last three years. I am very happy with the treatment and his professionalism. He takes a personal interest in his patients and takes the time to get to know them. I have been very comfortable and confident in my relationship with Dr. Chyle and am sorry that he is leaving Round Rock. I know that Kerrville will benefit from his decision to move. I thank him and wish him the best of luck in the future. I hope you get your water tank installed.

Posted on July 5th, 2016