Dr. Valerian Gieri Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Valerian Gieri?

Posted on August 27th, 2017

What are these people talking about??? I found Dr. Geri to be genuinely interested in my health. I'm not big on narcotic medications and neither does he seem to be. I guess if you're looking for narcotic meds to make you feel no pain then Dr. Geri certainly isn't for you. However, if you want a conscientious and comprehensive approach to your well being--whatever your need may be--you can talk openly and honestly with Dr.Geri AND without the threat of judgement. I know first hand how busy their office is and how much those doctor's strive to stay on schedule....but, when I have questions all I have to do is tell him. He sits down in the chair, eye level and addresses each question I have in a manner that I can understand. Bedside manner is what you as the patient make it. He can be short and at times right to the point, but he also has a fantastic sense of humor and really does want to give you the time you need. For Pete's sake, ask for what you need. You are paying for the service and have a right to ask for more details. I appreciate this man, Obama care hasn't made it easy on the medical community, try a little understanding and self advocacy, you'll get what you need from Dr. Geri. You rock Doc!!

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Being a jerk only works if you're a brilliant doctor a la Hugh Laurie on House. Let's keep in mind House was a fictional character. Gieri is a smart man, but lacks bedside manner and makes patients feel like a number.

Bad experience

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Extremely rude ., being a physician myself I was astounded at his bedside manner !!waste of time !!

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr.Gieri was the only one available for my sinus problem that day. I had not seen him before and he is not my regular doctor. Was made to wait a while in the room and the visit was just a short one and hopefully the only one with him ever. He didn't really show a genuine interest in my condition and asked me what he should precribe me and more strange questions. The prescription had not been called in to my drugstore and I had to call,wait and return again after a few hours before it was all straightened out by the office/nurses. They are not to blame but this doctor is.

UPSET BY THE WAY HE TREATED ME

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I am so mad at myself for choosing him as my PC, he is the rudest person I have ever met ,for being a doctor. Didn't they teach you how to treat your patients. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT .I'm looking for another PC right now one who has respect for his clients and does not treat them like they are bothering him when they go to be seen. SHAME ON YOU GIERIE I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER YOU A DOCTOR. YOU GET A BIG FAT F. I COULD NOT SUBMIT THIS UNTILL I GAVE YOU A STAR ,SO I HAD TO GIVE YOU 1 WHICH YOU DON'T DESERVE.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Did not listen to my explanation of ongoing problem. did not review medical records from other doctors at same clinic. Approached my concerns as "what do you want me to do? The other doctors couldn't help you" and literally said words to this effect. Prescribed me one medication. Couldn't tell me the difference between it and another medication I had been given. When I got to pharmacy it turns out this was the exact same medication the other doctor in the clinic had given me 4 weeks prior that didn't work. He couldn't even be bothered to review what that doctor had done.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Been going to him for a couple of years for sleep aid. Only gives me a rx 1 month at a time. When I call in for a refill it takes sometimes a week for them to contact my pharmacy. If my pharmacy didn't keep me in the loop, I would never hear back from him or his staff.

Gets the job done

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Reading other reviews makes me think that this physicians focused attitude towards getting the job done is misinterpreted as bad bedside manner. After multiple visits I have never been let down.

Grateful and appreciative patient LOVES This Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2013

I give Dr. Gieri an A++ for his genuine interest in my health and well being. He has taken the time to visit with me about my concerns. He listens. He offers his thoughts and suggestions. He is willing to take my preferences into consideration of any treatment plan. Generally, he is usually right...and I am learning to trust him and listen more to his recommendations that are usually right in the first place. He has a very nice and intelligent face, with very kind eyes. He is not an arrogant doctor. He is a people-doctor. He has a warm gentle disposition and he is able to calm the most anxious of patients. Good for old and young alike.

Unhappy and Rude

Posted on June 24th, 2013

What stands out the most is this Doctors attitude. It is HORRIBLE! He is a rude, seemed to already have his mind up about my problems before hearing the facts, and took spent no time with me. All the other reviews are dead on. DO NOT waste your time and money going to Dr Gieri. He should retire and leave healthcare to people who genuinely care about health! The only good part is you can get in fast to see him because no one else wants to go to him!

Very rude

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Wow! What a horrific example of a doctor. Unkind, rude and like others have stated it appears this "doctor" is miserable and really does not want to see patients. And he doesnt hide is apparent disdain. A plain horrible experience.

Choose a different doctor if you can. Dr. Gieri does not sincerely care about his patients.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Like the other 3 prior comments left, Dr. Gieri would much rather be somewhere else than doing what his patients are paying him to do. You had best block the door with your body, as Dr. Gieri will be out of the room before you can blink. No sincerity what so ever. No follow up phone call pertaining to a doctor's note for my employer. I waited 5 days, still no call from his office stating that the document was ready for pick-up. He stated that his office would call me when it was ready. I was supposed to return to work on Wednesday after a Monday appoinment. I missed out on the ability to work on Wednesday, Tursday, and riday of that week due to Dr. Gieri no being able to provide me a doctor's note like most other doctors do immediately after their appointment with you. Dr. Gieri is highly unprofessional. I have sense wised up and see Dr. Gieri only when I cannot get an appointment with my primary care doctor. It is fairly easy to get in to see Dr. Gieri as no one prefers to make appointments with him. Change doctors immediately. You will thank yourself for it later!