A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Abbott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Abbott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bell's Palsy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Contact Dermatitis
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Abbott MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Abbott practice?
- Dr. Valerie Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Abbott practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pediatricians.