Learn more about Dr. Valerie Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Abbott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Abbott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bell's Palsy
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Contact Dermatitis
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Abbott MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Abbott practice?
- Dr. Valerie Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Abbott practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pediatricians.