A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Allusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Allusson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allusson graduated from Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay.
Dr. Allusson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Rc Allusson MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie R. Allusson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Allusson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Allusson practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Morristown Internists.