Dr. Valerie Asher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 17th, 2015
Bad bedside manners
I think this doctors bedside manners are the worst I've experienced. She shows no compassion for you as a patient. I saw her twice and my experience was the same on both visits.

August 8th, 2014
Great ENT Doctor
I recently had a polyp on my left vocal cord; Dr. Asher was very knowledgeable regarding the surgical procedure that needed to be performed. She was very thorough in her explanation prior, during and after surgery. She made me feel that everything was going to be fine which eased my fears. My voice was completely restored after the surgical procedure. I will continue to go to Dr. Asher for future ENT needs.

December 3rd, 2013
holier than thou!
Totally unbelievable experience with dr asher today. I was a new patient referred in by wife who had longstanding relationship as both a patient and business associate. After arriving for appointment on the dot, front desk associate turned me away b/c my paperwork hadn't been filled out in advance and took obvious pleasure in doing so...as noted to me by another patient standing near by I left and wife broke her ties to ashers practice. Take my advice and find somewhere else to go who cares about their patients and isnt so arrogant.

December 4th, 2012
Found what other docs didn't
I went to 3 other doctors before going to Dr. Asher, who diagnosed my problem and was vigilant in following me until I had recovered. The office wait can vary from a couple of minutes to 30 minutes but that's because she (and the other docs in this practice) will take the time necessaryto deal with a difficult medical problem. I can't say enough good things about her. She was not going to send me away without figuring out what was wrong -- 3 other docs did just that.

June 11th, 2012
Great Care
Dr. Asher was the only doctor of many to correctly diagnos and fix my son's ear problems.

May 1st, 2012
It felt like magic
I suffered a fall which resulted in vertigo. After four weeks of very slow improvement, I went to Dr Asher who showed me some exercises I could do at home to speed up the healing. I used them and after three days the vertigo was gone. I am now back to my activities which include athletics with no problems. What she did for me felt like magic.

March 25th, 2012
excellent diagnostician. Willing to answer questions. Sends follow up reminders.

May 14th, 2011
The Best
Dr. Asher is fabulously intelligent and a crack diagnostician. She is keenly interested in medicine and devoted to the wellbeing of her patients. She is not in it for the money. She cares.