A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Askanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Askanas graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Askanas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie Askanas practice?
Dr. Valerie Askanas practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.