Learn more about Dr. Valerie Augustus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Augustus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Augustus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Augustus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustus graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Augustus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Louise Augustus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Augustus practice?
- Dr. Valerie Augustus has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Augustus practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.