A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Augustus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Augustus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustus
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Augustus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Augustus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustus graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Augustus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Louise Augustus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Augustus practice?
- Dr. Valerie Augustus has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Augustus practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.