A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Augustus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Augustus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Augustus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustus graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Augustus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Louise Augustus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Augustus practice?
- Dr. Valerie Augustus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Augustus practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.