Learn more about Dr. Valerie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lynn Baker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Valerie Baker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.