Learn more about Dr. Valerie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lynn Baker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Valerie Baker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.