Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist

1115 W Ronald Reagan Pwy
Suite 255
Avon, IN 46123
800-540-2156
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  Top Doc  |  show details
by Tedd Schroeder on Nov 24th, 2013

I have a long history of sinus issues. I had three sinus surgeries preformed by two other Doctors in Kokomo Indiana over the last 10 years. Basically putting it short and simple the other two Doctors had know idea what they were looking at as far as my condition. Dr. Ball diagnosed me with inverted papilloma. Her skilled hand has cleared me of this and I have had no recurrence for over two years. She is a TOP DOC as far as I'm Concerned !

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

She had NO bedside manner. Acted as if she couldn't wait to get on her way. Would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

|  Best ENT in Indiana  |  show details
by Rhonda B. on Feb 7th, 2013

I appreciate how Dr. Ball cares about her patients and not her wallet. She took the time to call me at my home, plus she called the Medical Director at the Surgery Center and told him my situation concerning finances. She was in my corner and worked with ME the whole time and got others to work with me as well concerning financing. Drs. just don't do that! She is amazing and truly cares!! She has an incredible Staff that is very friendly and very helpful. I was treated royally.