Valerie Ball Is this you?

June 18th, 2015

Dr. Valarie Ball is incredible at her bedside manner and her concern over your care. She is an incredible listener and is able to get to the problem quickly for a prompt remedy.

March 16th, 2015

Excellent had thyroid removed and you cannot see the scar very much!

February 10th, 2015

GREAT WITH KIDS

My one year old had some really bad ear infections that we just couldn't get rid of. Dr. Ball was so great with my daughter, we had no issues with our daughter crying or being scared. The day of surgery when we went to put tubes in, I was nervous and upset that she had to go through this, Dr. Ball came in BEFORE and AFTER the surgery to not only check on our daughter but to also make sure us as parents were completely informed. We are now having to go back because her tube is coming out and theres already an infection behind it, Dr. Ball is working with me on finances and making sure our daughter is okay! I LOVE Dr. Ball, she's the best around!

November 24th, 2013

Top Doc

I have a long history of sinus issues. I had three sinus surgeries preformed by two other Doctors in Kokomo Indiana over the last 10 years. Basically putting it short and simple the other two Doctors had know idea what they were looking at as far as my condition. Dr. Ball diagnosed me with inverted papilloma. Her skilled hand has cleared me of this and I have had no recurrence for over two years. She is a TOP DOC as far as I'm Concerned !

July 11th, 2013

She had NO bedside manner. Acted as if she couldn't wait to get on her way. Would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

February 7th, 2013

Best ENT in Indiana

I appreciate how Dr. Ball cares about her patients and not her wallet. She took the time to call me at my home, plus she called the Medical Director at the Surgery Center and told him my situation concerning finances. She was in my corner and worked with ME the whole time and got others to work with me as well concerning financing. Drs. just don't do that! She is amazing and truly cares!! She has an incredible Staff that is very friendly and very helpful. I was treated royally.

August 30th, 2016