A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Burke, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Marion County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Burke FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Burke practice?
- Dr. Valerie Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marion, SC.
See Marion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.