A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Burkhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Burkhard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Burkhard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhard graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Burkhard has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Burkhard MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Burkhard practice?
- Dr. Valerie Burkhard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Burkhard practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.