> > Patient Reviews

Longleaf Pediatrics PA
103 Birch Ave
Orange City, FL 32763
(386) 532-0800
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing, Old School, & Dedicated  |  show details
by Momma of a girl on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr.Burns has been my daughter's doctor for going on 4 years. I absolutely love and trust the care my child receives from her. Her office is always willing to work with me when I need a same day appointment, I've called this doctor in the middle of the night and she answered the phone, & any concerns I have she is more then willing to discuss with me. She is honest, to the point, & extremely good with kid's. My daughter talks about Dr.Burns for days after we go in for a visit. The wait time is NOTHING compared to 95 percent of other doctor offices and the care my child receives is phenomenal. I recommend Dr.Burns to everyone I speak to that is seeking a pediatrician for their child.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

My children ages 6 and 8 have been using the same pediatrician since birth(Lake Mary Peds)because of the downward spiral of the economy and lay offs we lost our insurance and had to find a new peditrician I had tried several before finding Dr. Burns she asked all the neccessary questions didnt rush us and she addresed each and every issue. I am so releived and blessed to find a pediatrician that met the high standards that had been set by my former pediatricians Dr.Landis,Dr.Rouque and Dr.Chung

|  best doctor in town!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

i used a different doctor at first and she didnt know anything and wasnt very friendly and was just very in and out didnt take much time with the patients and wasnt thorough so i switched to mrs. burns and i definatly have to say shes the best!! she is very thorough and knows what shes doing and talking about very caring and doesnt pressure her patients to do something they dont want to..i would highly recommend her to everyone..

|  mommy  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

She is wonderful!!! Takes her time and is extremely thorough! Also she is wonderful with special needs!