Dr. Valerie Burns MD Patient Reviews

February 11th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

September 10th, 2015
Worst pediatric experience
I have never experienced a doctor so rude and belittling in my life. A pediatrician should be warm and inviting to children, coming to this woman was a nightmare. I figured the first appointment my son had with her she was just having an off day...the following appointments proved otherwise. Instead of professionally and kindly speaking to me, she continuously talked to me with a condescending, monotone voice..every appointment. I have never experienced anything like this before. Instead of giving her a peice of my mind I simply switched pediatricians and hope that she won't continue to treat anyone else the way my son and I were treated. The front desk ladies were always very courteous and helpful, unfortunately that wasn't enough to continue seeing Dr. burns.

August 23rd, 2013
Amazing, Old School, & Dedicated
Dr.Burns has been my daughter's doctor for going on 4 years. I absolutely love and trust the care my child receives from her. Her office is always willing to work with me when I need a same day appointment, I've called this doctor in the middle of the night and she answered the phone, & any concerns I have she is more then willing to discuss with me. She is honest, to the point, & extremely good with kid's. My daughter talks about Dr.Burns for days after we go in for a visit. The wait time is NOTHING compared to 95 percent of other doctor offices and the care my child receives is phenomenal. I recommend Dr.Burns to everyone I speak to that is seeking a pediatrician for their child.

November 30th, 2011
best doctor in town!
i used a different doctor at first and she didnt know anything and wasnt very friendly and was just very in and out didnt take much time with the patients and wasnt thorough so i switched to mrs. burns and i definatly have to say shes the best!! she is very thorough and knows what shes doing and talking about very caring and doesnt pressure her patients to do something they dont want to..i would highly recommend her to everyone..

November 13th, 2011
mommy
She is wonderful!!! Takes her time and is extremely thorough! Also she is wonderful with special needs!