Dr. Valerie Burton Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Burton?

September 18th, 2012

Worth the wait

Dr. Burton took her time to really understand all the concerns we had with our son's development. She didn't rush us and was extremely practical. I liked that she never ordered unnecessary tests and focused on a go forward plan. With her help we got into Scottish Rite in just a few weeks (a miracle) that got us a diagnosis.Dr. Burton's practice can be tough to get an appointment but it was well worth the wait. As all doctors who are great in their field, they are in high demand. Don't let it scare you since they called me when they had a cancellation and I got a time in 2 weeks vs. the original wait of several months. I even called her with a concern 1 year later and she called me back the same day and followed up again a week later. She was the one person who our constant who helped us navigate the tough waters of toddler developmental issues.

June 20th, 2011

she is indecent

Unprofessional is and understatement! She should not be working with children. Period.

April 13th, 2011

Disregarded the reports from child's schools and previous doctor.

My child had been diagnosed with Asperger's a year before and also qualified for special services through two different school districts. Despite these three reports from another developmental pediatrician and the school districts, who saw him five days a week, she looked at my child and said "I'm not buying it." She also wouldn't answer my questions, instead just saying that every child is different or saying I needed to read the packet she gave me. What's the point of seeing the doctor if she won't answer your questions and ignores the findings of everyone else who's worked with my child?

February 24th, 2011

we found a different doctor.

We just did not care for her.She is very loud and acts almost indifferent to what we were concerned with. Did not feel comfortable with this Doctor.

November 4th, 2010

rude!

I heard her complaining that she didn't get paid enough to put up with all this .... to her staff. We were there for one appointment and never went back.

September 24th, 2014