A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Castle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Castle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Castle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Paula Castle MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie P. Castle practice?
- Dr. Valerie Castle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Castle practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.