A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Chock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Chock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chock graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Chock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Y Chock MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Y. Chock practice?
- Dr. Valerie Chock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Chock practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.