A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Collins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, The Children`s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Colleen Collins DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie C. Collins practice?
- Dr. Valerie Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Collins practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.