A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Conrad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie S Conrad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie S. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Valerie Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Conrad practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.