A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Conrad is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Conrad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie S Conrad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie S. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Valerie Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Conrad practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.