Dr. Valerie Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Crawford?

September 10th, 2012

great for young girls!

i am now 20 and i started going to her when i was 17 to get birth control because i wouldn't have periods for months and then i would have it for a month long. she was fabulous with me. she has 4 (i believe) teenage girls so I would say she is great for that age group because she is nice and respectable and I definitely trusted her and she helped me be at ease! i would definitely recommend!

July 24th, 2011

Caring and Kind Doctor

Dr Crawford listens to me and she genuinely cares about me. I had a problem with my health, and she helped me when I felt like I had nowhere else to go. My experience was wonderful, and she was kind and gentle.

September 23rd, 2010

Valerie Crawford: Rude, Better than You, and Spiteful.

Went in with health concerns, and she tried to sell me a Gardasil shot for my daughter the whole time like a used car salesman. She didn't answer my questions, had a 'holier than thou' attitude, and I was even laughed at for feeling lumps on my own cervix. Which ended up being there, along with pre-cancer cells later found on the pap. She was completely rude, treated me like SHE knew my body better than I did, and that any claims to the contrary were silly and dismissible. Trust me doc, wish I was wrong about those lumps!I switched doctors. Told Crawfords office. Then Crawford waited WEEKS to get my pre-cancer pap smear results to my new gyn. I called the same day the results were in to Crawford, the nurse at my new gyn called AND faxed the very same day that the pap results were received by Crawford. Still her office waited weeks to send the results to my new gyn, so I couldn't schedule any further treatment. Just terrible. What a mental strain this woman has put on me, when I have my own health concerns to worry about!! The least I can do is write this review so no one else has to go through this. Don't ever let a doctor push you around.

September 29th, 2017