A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Dickerson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Dickerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- ContinueCare Hospital of Carson Tahoe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Shephard Dickerson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie S. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Dickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Dickerson practices Family Medicine near Gardnerville, NV.
See Gardnerville Family Physicians.