A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Dickerson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dickerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Dickerson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Dickerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- ContinueCare Hospital of Carson Tahoe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Shephard Dickerson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie S. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Dickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Dickerson practices Family Medicine near Gardnerville, NV.
See Gardnerville Family Physicians.