Dr. Valerie Duff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Duff?

Grateful for Valerie

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Valerie has helped with my migraines. I can say finally after 2yrs she has listened and worked with me and my situation and I have finally , just this week had no headaches....I truly cannot THANK her enough for taking the time with me and listening to improve my situation.

Quack stay away

Posted on September 5th, 2017

I am writing in as third party person, my child is on her own, she selected this dr on her own, my child has been sick for 3 months, dr told her to go to er she did twice in 2 days no one does anything so this morning I took it upon my self to call the dr office and tell her what all was found with her and ask them to refer her to my gi doc in shawnee ks and i could get her away there today. They didn't even take his phone number said they would call my daughter. Really people you can't take a phone number. I have half a mind to call the medical board I promise you if this is a serious illness there will be a complaint to the medical board and I will sue her derrier .

some what ok

Posted on July 25th, 2017

when asked for a new prescription for a knee brace after trying one she already prescribe so the knew I could try before I buy the first one was a worthless and really wanted to try some other options she said the first on should have helped and it did nothing so after 2 years of dealing with pain ill ill go else where to another doctor so I can try several at the clinic not one then another and then another after office visit after office visit and so on one trip to a cling that has a wide variety to try the sounds like heaven

choose a diffrent doctor. people

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of dr duffs for over two years. She has treated me as a drug seeker and I have never dropped dirty. I use only my precribed medications. So you would think after two years of having nagitive samples. She would know. Just recently. She was decussing my health problems in front of other nurses and patients that walked by. Shes very unperfessionelly as a doctor. She had acussed me of taking a medication that was not precribed for me. When she called me about that medication. I told her to look at my file. I can not take vicadin because im allergic to it and she needed to find out what went wrong. She did find out that I had not taken it and blamed it on one of my other precribed medication. I called the pharmacy and spoke with them and there was no way any other medication would show up as vicodin. They made a big mastake. Wouldnt admit it and even threaten not to give me my other precibed medication. Shes playing cop and doctor. I want to advise people. To think about choosing her as there doctor. We all need to have a doctor who is prefessional and has there patients Health care in there best interest. DR valerie Duff is not that doctor. In my personal opinon.

Posted on May 11th, 2016