Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 9th, 2015
choose a diffrent doctor. people
I have been a patient of dr duffs for over two years. She has treated me as a drug seeker and I have never dropped dirty. I use only my precribed medications. So you would think after two years of having nagitive samples. She would know. Just recently. She was decussing my health problems in front of other nurses and patients that walked by. Shes very unperfessionelly as a doctor. She had acussed me of taking a medication that was not precribed for me. When she called me about that medication. I told her to look at my file. I can not take vicadin because im allergic to it and she needed to find out what went wrong. She did find out that I had not taken it and blamed it on one of my other precribed medication. I called the pharmacy and spoke with them and there was no way any other medication would show up as vicodin. They made a big mastake. Wouldnt admit it and even threaten not to give me my other precibed medication. Shes playing cop and doctor. I want to advise people. To think about choosing her as there doctor. We all need to have a doctor who is prefessional and has there patients Health care in there best interest. DR valerie Duff is not that doctor. In my personal opinon.