A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Dye, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans