A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Davis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Davis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bert Fish Medical Center
- Bert Fish Med Ctr, New Smyrna, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie G Burgis Davis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Valerie Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Davis practices Dermatology near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Dermatologists.