Dr. Valerie Gafori MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 3 reviews

September 18th, 2013
Absolutely the best
I first saw Dr. Gafori when my husband and I were having a hard time getting pregnant. She had been recommended by several people, but I was so nervous for the appointment because I just really wanted her to listen and to be proactive with my situation. She was so personable, thorough, and supportive. She ordered several tests to help figure out what was going on and help me get pregnant (which I did a month later!). I cried in the parking lot after that first appointment because I was so grateful I had found her. She was amazing throughout my pregnancy and performed my C-Section flawlessly. She kept me comfortable the whole time and the entire process was FAR easier than I imagined it would be. I couldn't recommend Dr. Gafori more!

July 24th, 2013
Love Dr. Gafori!
Sometimes it takes longer to get on Dr. Gafori's schedule, but her nurse has always been very helpful and are willing to move things around to accommodate if urgent. If I have to leave a message with the nurse, then I have always received a call back the same day. The staff and nurses are very friendly and Dr Gafori's nurse always greets me as if she remembers me from last time. Upon arrival, my paperwork is always handled in an organized and quick manner. My wait in the waiting room has always been less than 10 minutes. My wait in the exam room after the nurse leaves has never been more than a couple minutes. Dr. Gafori is extremely personable and has great bedside manner. When handling procedures that are often unconformtable for the paitent she makes relevant small talk that doesn't seem forced. She spends an appropriate amount of time with me and always explains what she is going to do before doing it (in terms I can understand). I always receive a call from the doctor within a week of my visit with my results, if applicable. I have only seen Dr. Gafori for gynecological visits, but in the future if I'm expecting a baby she will be the person I trust for that as well.

June 2nd, 2013
RUDE, SELF IMPORTANT, DISMISSIVE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I left her office in tears on more than one occasion. I also made the mistake of giving her and her office honest feedback only to be blamed for upsetting her staff. For this doctor and her office, patients are just numbers, no need to answer their questions, listen to them, show them any respect or be concerned for their emotional well-being. Shocking. You cannot get a worse doctor if you tried.