A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie R. Green practice?
Dr. Valerie Green practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians.