Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Sep 10th, 2013

Its hard these days to find a Doctor that takes her time and makes sure you feel comfortable. I cant say enough great things about Dr. Green shes WONDERFUL.

|  wonderful doctor where did you go?  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Green is a wonderful Dr. Where did she go? She is no longer at Talbert, I live in Tustin but would drive anywhere to have her as my doctor, Did she open her own practice? Talbert wont say anything. Let us know, we need to find you Dr.Green

|  Dr Green  |  show details
by Jim Watson on Aug 6th, 2013

One of The best Doctors I have ever had.

|  Rating  |  show details
by Gerard Lincoln on Jun 17th, 2013

By Far the Best Doctor that I have had in all my 65 years of life. The most compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful of anyone I have aver seen before.

Apr 8th, 2013

She is very compassionate, an excellent bed side manner which alot of doctors don't have. Your the best Dr. Green!

Aug 19th, 2012

Dr. Green is a very intelagent, caring person! she always helps me with paper work what is neeed for me and adition drs I need to see! she has alot of patients is why it is hard to see her right away! but when u see her she is so through yet fast to get to the issues of your illnes! she is the best Dr beside my heart dr. I have had in many many yrs thank you dr. green for being there! Also the staff is wonderful too! couldn,t ask for better! laura hopkins

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

Wee are so glad to have her as our primary doctor. She's so sweet and caring and she listens to you. She's not the kind of doctor who would ask you questions that doctors shouldn't be asking their patients. She's the kind of doctor that would explain everything you need to know about your health. I would recommend her to everyone!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Green is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. She is caring and always willing to spend as much time as needed. She truly is a fantastic doctor and I am lucky to have found her!!

Jan 12th, 2011

Dr. Green has to be the best dr. that I have seen. I will not switch to any other since I have found her. Now my 84 yr mother has become a patient of hers and loves her dearly.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
by Sheeba Aruldas on Nov 27th, 2009

It's a blessing to have a doctor like her!

|  Best in the Biz!  |  show details
by Brenda Esparza on Feb 26th, 2009

Information stored on the computer for easy access.