A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Guernsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Guernsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Guernsey, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guernsey graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Guernsey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Dee Guernsey DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie D. Guernsey practice?
- Dr. Valerie Guernsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Guernsey practices Psychiatry near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Psychiatrists.