A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Hearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Hearns is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hearns
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Hearns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearns graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hearns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lynne Hearns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Hearns practice?
- Dr. Valerie Hearns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Hearns practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.