A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Hearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Hearns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearns graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hearns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lynne Hearns MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Hearns practice?
- Dr. Valerie Hearns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Hearns practices Family Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians.