A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Hines, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Hines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie C Hines MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valerie C. Hines practice?
- Dr. Valerie Hines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Hines practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.