A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Hudson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Hudson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hudson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Kathleen Hudson MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie K. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Hudson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Hudson practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Harper Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Harper Woods Pediatricians and Harper Woods Internists.