Dr. Valerie Israel, DO
Dr. Valerie Pratt Israel DO is female, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
5953 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Israel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Johnsto
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Israel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie P. Israel practice?
Dr. Valerie Israel practices Hematology & Oncology near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Valley Village Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Valorie Israel, Dr. Valarie Israel, Dr. Valeria Israel