A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Israel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Israel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Israel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Pratt Israel DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie P. Israel practice?
- Dr. Valerie Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Israel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Internists, Lake Havasu City Oncologists, and Lake Havasu City Hematologists.