A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Israel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Israel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Pratt Israel DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie P. Israel practice?
- Dr. Valerie Israel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Israel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA.
See Lake Havasu City Internists, Lake Havasu City Oncologists, and Lake Havasu City Hematologists.