Learn more about Dr. Valerie Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Israel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Israel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Israel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Pratt Israel DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie P. Israel practice?
- Dr. Valerie Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Israel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Internists, Lake Havasu City Oncologists, and Lake Havasu City Hematologists.