Dr. Valerie Jagiella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Jagiella?

August 23rd, 2016

Fairly easy to work with, struck me as competent. Only complaint would be wait times before appointments.

March 30th, 2016

I could think of a single problem on my office visits nor my diagnostics

I have been a patient for 12 years. Dr.Jagiella was patient and though in finding the source of my problem. She conferred with me during multiple visits and helped me through 3 colonoscopies and an endoscopy. Her assistance has made all the difference in my health today. She is careful and thorough. I have a great deal of respect for her.

June 19th, 2015

Gifted Hands

My physician for 15 years.Outstanding. Saved my life with her diagnosis.Living a life of my dreams. Thank you.

March 2nd, 2014

Do NOT recommend

I had the misfortune of working with Dr Jagiella for a time. She treats her employees very poorly and would never recommend to her a family or friend. She does not listen and is more consumed with herself.

February 19th, 2014

Happy - Not Sure.

I could not have been happier or more comfortable with the staff in the colonoscopy suite. They were extremely professional and spent time with me to make me comfortable emotionally and physically. Dr. Jagiello put a real fear in me (maybe rightfully so). My colonscopy was good, but she found another issue to be concerned about. My only negative issue is that she asked me many quesitons and would raise her eyebrows with my answers as though I was lying to her. I have one more follow-up appt. and will my decide as to whether to seek another doctor. I did not like the lady at the front desk in the reception area of Dr. Jagiello's office not the colonoscopy suite. I found her to be rude. She was very abrupt.

April 4th, 2013

I am sure Dr. Jagiella is a good doctor, if you don't have any problems. But if your colonoscopy shows polyps or any other problems, good luck getting her to explain your diagnosis. After my colonoscopy on a Friday, she breezed into my room and stated she had been unable to complete my colonoscopy because my colon was "twisted". My husband and I tried to ask her multiple questions. She was obviously in a hurry and had little time to be bothered. When I posed a question to her, as she was leaving my room, she said "We will talk next week. Look it up..." On Tuesday, her office called to tell me Dr. Jagiella was recommending a virtual colonoscopy. I stated I would be going to a different doctor and explained why. I would not recommend her to anyone.

March 7th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Time spent and accuracy on spot. Follow up just what I needed .

June 14th, 2009

Made a very serious mistake

Will not back up her work. Her mistake as cost me $1000's of dollars and she will not take 199.00 off her bill.I ended up in the hospital in ICU and left the hospital a week later.Would look for another doctor...

September 16th, 2008

Scheduling secretary incompetent

The last time I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Jagiella, I made the mistake of questioning the scheduling procedures. Without warning, the scheduling secretary transferred my call and I found myself talking to Dr. Jagiella's nurse. If I were the doctor, I would have been disturbed that a secretary wasted my nurse's time. However, Dr. Jagiella must have considered the secretary's behavior appropriate because no one ever called me back to schedule an appointment. Dr. Jagiella was good, but not so good as to make it necessary to deal with such staff. I have found another doctor whose scheduling staff are pleasant and forthcoming about scheduling procedures. I do wish doctors would realize that the patient's time is as valuable as their own.

July 21st, 2017