Learn more about Dr. Valerie Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Johnson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie L Johnson MD and PHD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Johnson practices Pediatric Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.