Learn more about Dr. Valerie Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Johnson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie L Johnson MD and PHD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Johnson practices Pediatric Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.