A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Jorgensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jorgensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Jorgensen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Valerie Jorgensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Jorgensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.