Dr. Valerie Kasmiersky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Kasmiersky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Kasmiersky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2015

Very personable doctor BUT

Dr K has a great bedside manner, is friendly and easy to talk to. But I don't think she is the most knowledgable or best problem solver. She prescribed several medications that I did not need, and she told me not to worry about my prolonged cough and weird taste in mouth, instead of sending me to a specialist. Turned out I had acid reflux!!!

April 14th, 2015

No Medicare

Another doctor that will not have Medicare patients when her web page has her words "Patients of all ages welcome" Not if one has Medicare even with a second insurance.

January 4th, 2014

Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Kasmiersky is such a caring & compassionate doctor. I have seen many physicians over the years and hands down she is the best. Very knowledgeable & takes the time to listen to your concerns. She has such a caring heart and you just naturally feel at ease with her. It's rare to find a doctor that is smart & caring. Dr. Kasmiersky is both!

August 20th, 2013

Great doctor

I went to see Dr. Kasmiersky for a physical today. I was not sure what to expect, as I have been to a few different family practice doctors throughout my lifetime, and none of them really blew me away. However, I was very impressed by her, and will definitely make her my regular doctor. She spent a lot of time with me and never made me feel rushed. She was very easy to talk to-- I felt like I have known her for years. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

January 7th, 2012

Dr Kasmiersky is an excellent and caring physician. She takes the time to answer any questions you have regarding your condition and makes you feel at ease at all times.

April 8th, 2009

Dr. Kasmiersky is very friendly and easy to talk to. She make you feel comfortable and she doesn't act rushed.

September 6th, 2017