A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Krozel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Krozel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Krozel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krozel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Krozel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie K Krozel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie K. Krozel practice?
- Dr. Valerie Krozel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Krozel practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Primary Care Doctors.