A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Kullmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Kullmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullmann graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kullmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lorraine Kullmann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Kullmann practice?
- Dr. Valerie Kullmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Kullmann practices Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians.