A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Berry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lynne Berry MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Berry practice?
- Dr. Valerie Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Berry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Internists and Pine Bluff Gastroenterologists.