A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Lynn Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Valerie Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.