Jan 5th, 2015

I took my daughter in to get her wart frozen off the bottom of her foot and Dr Laing herself was negative about it from the very beginning. (My son had just had the same procedure done at Southern Dermatology so I knew what to expect.) She acted like it wouldn’t work and my daughter wouldn’t be able to handle it. Then she brings out this bottle with a nozzle attached to freeze the wart. I can remember thinking that this place was a very cheap. Southern Dermatology had very high end equipment that seemed to do a lot better. Once she started freezing the wart she missed the wart completely freezing a whole separate area beside the wart. Instead of saying something I told myself that she knew what she was doing and I shouldn't say anything. Instead of the blister coming up from under the wart for it to fall off it started blistering up beside it making a new area for the wart to infect. A week later the wart had spread to the area that she had frozen. I waited a little longer for it to get better but it started hurting my 6 year old daughter so bad I had to do something! I was hesitant about taking her back to Dr Laing because I dang sure wasn't going to pay another $40 for her to make things worse. So, I called first and spoke with them. The lady at the front said to bring her back in and they wouldn't charge me etc. Im thinking they are going to freeze it again in the correct spot and not charge me. NO! They didn't tell me they were going to have me wait in the waiting room for 45 minutes and then in the back room another 15 for Dr Laing to come in and tell me that she didn't do anything wrong and act like we didn't know what we were talking about. What did I expect though? Its not like a doctor is going to admit to a mistake. Instead of trying to smooth things over she says that she will try and freeze the wart again but will have to charge us. I was floored to say the least. I could have gone another place that could have helped instead of taking time off of work for this lady to just look at her foot. So...that was that. A couple of months later I get a bill for $20. Mind you I had already paid the $40 for the copay. I was told by Dr Laings billing dept that they billed me for both the office visit and the Destruction of Benign Leisures because I asked her (while in room) to look at a mole on my daughters head. Where she says, “oh its fine. Just keep an eye on it.” $200 extra dollars for her to say its fine. Why couldn’t she have told me that I would be charged $200 extra for this. I would have turned it down if I had known. When you get a service done and its going to cost extra for something, most people tell you it will cost extra. I have learned from this one mistake! Oh, not to mention that Dr Laings office charged $200 more dollars than Southern Dermatology. With all this Dr Laing could care less about me being dissatisfied nor does she want to take this $20 off. The thing is, it’s the point of the matter. Not the money so much. Businesses used to treat people a lot better and care.

Ok Dr show details Ok Dr
Sep 28th, 2013

The Dr. was fine and explained everything pretty well. I ended up asking other questions to the assts since the Dr. always seemed rushed. The front desk - one girl is supper nice but the other one at check out- not friendly at all but why should she be. She is the Dr's sister-in-law. I joked one day with the other front desk girl - I guess they will never get rid of her" meaning the SIL. I was there for MOHS and thought it was ridiculous that the wait between procedures while checking the excision,which averages about one hour, there is no Wi-Fi or beverage bar available. The procedure takes most of the morning so I should be able to get some work done while waiting. My sons ortho office offers all of that. I will probably go elsewhere for the next time I need MOHS.

Oct 24th, 2012

I saw Dr. Laing for a spot on my face that she diagnosed as skin cancer. She did an expert job at removing it and suturing it closed. Great job and great result.

Never going back to this office! show details Never going back to this office!
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Laing, herself is nice. She diagnosed my problem and I liked her. However, her front office staff is not friendly, rude, incompetent and has the personality of lint. I called to get an insurance issue resolved and the "girl" was very rude. I liked Dr. Laing but because of her front office staff, I will never go back and I had to wait 30 minutes to see her. Also, I guess the front office doesn't know what a smile is....smh.

Sep 28th, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor, I was a new patient and she seemed to rush through the visit and didn't make me feel comfortable. She didn't explain much of my condition to me.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Some of the staff is rude and does not smile. Very cold...

Jul 27th, 2012

Dr.Laing was great. Very helpful. My nurse was sweet and helpful.

May 8th, 2012

Overall my experience was Awesome. Starting with the front office staff to the back office.

Mar 27th, 2012

Too bad your receptionist is so rude, I looked for a new doctor because of her. She is rude and disrespectful to your clients.