Dermatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Ok Dr  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2013

The Dr. was fine and explained everything pretty well. I ended up asking other questions to the assts since the Dr. always seemed rushed. The front desk - one girl is supper nice but the other one at check out- not friendly at all but why should she be. She is the Dr's sister-in-law. I joked one day with the other front desk girl - I guess they will never get rid of her" meaning the SIL. I was there for MOHS and thought it was ridiculous that the wait between procedures while checking the excision,which averages about one hour, there is no Wi-Fi or beverage bar available. The procedure takes most of the morning so I should be able to get some work done while waiting. My sons ortho office offers all of that. I will probably go elsewhere for the next time I need MOHS.

Oct 24th, 2012

I saw Dr. Laing for a spot on my face that she diagnosed as skin cancer. She did an expert job at removing it and suturing it closed. Great job and great result.

|  Never going back to this office!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Laing, herself is nice. She diagnosed my problem and I liked her. However, her front office staff is not friendly, rude, incompetent and has the personality of lint. I called to get an insurance issue resolved and the "girl" was very rude. I liked Dr. Laing but because of her front office staff, I will never go back and I had to wait 30 minutes to see her. Also, I guess the front office doesn't know what a smile is....smh.

Sep 28th, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor, I was a new patient and she seemed to rush through the visit and didn't make me feel comfortable. She didn't explain much of my condition to me.

Aug 2nd, 2012

Some of the staff is rude and does not smile. Very cold...

Jul 27th, 2012

Dr.Laing was great. Very helpful. My nurse was sweet and helpful.

May 8th, 2012

Overall my experience was Awesome. Starting with the front office staff to the back office.

Mar 27th, 2012

Too bad your receptionist is so rude, I looked for a new doctor because of her. She is rude and disrespectful to your clients.