Dr. Valerie Lasry Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Lasry?

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I benefitted greatly from Dr. Lasry's surgical skills and medical knowledge. I appreciated the way she diagnosed my problem, explained available options in a straight-forward manner, and then used her expertise and experience to solve the problem. She is an excellent doctor!

Best Doctor at this Practice

Posted on August 28th, 2013

I saw Dr Lasery after seeing two other doctors at the same practice who just couldn't help me, Dr Lasry examined me and immediately gave me a diagnosis and solution to my situation. After months and months of trial and error she was the only one who knew exactly what to do. Wish I started with her first. I won't see any one else but her. She has continues to provide sound medial advise, explaining things thoroughly and with a happy bedside manner. She's aces in my book!

Posted on January 7th, 2010

She was great! Explained everything to me, gave me alternatives for treatment, took time to talk to my husband. I eventually had surgery (my choice). She performed the surgery. Ihad absolutely no problems even though I am in poor health. I was a nurse for twenty years and I am very critical of doctors. To me she was an excellent doctor. In fact the best doctor I've seen in Horry County. I highly recomend her.

I dont like her....

Posted on October 15th, 2009

She was just plain rude! not friendly, or anything! DO NOT GO TO HER! In her team at Carolina OB/GYN theres a woman Stacey Archer a midwife she is the greatest!

Chart inaccurate, rude and curt in bedside manner

Posted on July 10th, 2009

Dr. Lasry did not offer alternatives to surgery. She was not focused and was rushed during my follow up visit. My notes were not correct in my hiatory. She did not want to try alternative methods, but just wanted to go right into surgery as a solution to my problem. It appeared that making the most money in surgery was her primary aim, not me the patient or trying other alternatives. This is a business and the goal is to make the most money asap. Very unethical and very obvious. I would not send anyone to her, it is unprofessional and the focus is monetary.

Posted on August 4th, 2017