Dr. Valerie Lasry MD Patient Reviews

2.6

August 28th, 2013
Best Doctor at this Practice
I saw Dr Lasery after seeing two other doctors at the same practice who just couldn't help me, Dr Lasry examined me and immediately gave me a diagnosis and solution to my situation. After months and months of trial and error she was the only one who knew exactly what to do. Wish I started with her first. I won't see any one else but her. She has continues to provide sound medial advise, explaining things thoroughly and with a happy bedside manner. She's aces in my book!

January 7th, 2010
She was great! Explained everything to me, gave me alternatives for treatment, took time to talk to my husband. I eventually had surgery (my choice). She performed the surgery. Ihad absolutely no problems even though I am in poor health. I was a nurse for twenty years and I am very critical of doctors. To me she was an excellent doctor. In fact the best doctor I've seen in Horry County. I highly recomend her.

October 14th, 2009
I dont like her....
She was just plain rude! not friendly, or anything! DO NOT GO TO HER! In her team at Carolina OB/GYN theres a woman Stacey Archer a midwife she is the greatest!

July 10th, 2009
Chart inaccurate, rude and curt in bedside manner
Dr. Lasry did not offer alternatives to surgery. She was not focused and was rushed during my follow up visit. My notes were not correct in my hiatory. She did not want to try alternative methods, but just wanted to go right into surgery as a solution to my problem. It appeared that making the most money in surgery was her primary aim, not me the patient or trying other alternatives. This is a business and the goal is to make the most money asap. Very unethical and very obvious. I would not send anyone to her, it is unprofessional and the focus is monetary.