Dr. Valerie Lewis-Morris Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Lewis-Morris?

Always waiting

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I was the first patient of the morning and came 10 minutes early because there are always double and triple bookings and delays and I wanted to be first. I still had to wait 40 minutes. When I finally got to see her a nurse kept knocking and asking about another patient.

Horrible Staff!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Staff is extremely rude! Makes whole visit unpleasant.

Difficulty scheduling appointments

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I have tried on multiple occasions to schedule an appointment with nothing but irritation. Either the returning patient line is not in service or you have to wait over 30 minutes to speak to a curt receptionist. Truly frustrating and inconvenient.

Dr Lewis Morris is kind, hip, and very attentive

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I really appreciate Dr Lewis Morris' bedside manner. Especially when dealing with somewhat sensitive / scary procedures, she's taken the time to explain everything in detail to me, answer my questions, and keep me calm and relaxed. Everyone who works in the office is also super sweet & no attitude. Recommend very highly.

worst staff ever!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr. lewis morris is great once you get het attention for 5 minutes. took over 2 months for an appointment. waited over an hour for appointment although I arrived early. and was treated so rudely by her uncaring staff outside.

Thorough and Patient

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I find the previous comments to be grossly unfair to Dr. Lewis-Morris, I faced a troubling (though not life-threatening) gyno problem two years that required surgery and Dr. Lewis-Morris, was thorough, patient and warm. The waiting period for her is a) She is being overbooked by the staff and b) she never rushes the patient, always gives adequate attention. In a word, she's Wonderful!

HORRIBLE

Posted on March 30th, 2011

the doctors hate their job. Make you feel bad for being their patients. Theyre rude and the dr. lewis is rough with you down there its scary. She stabs you with her fist and is not gentle. DO NOT GO!!!!!!!!!! she needs to do herself a a favoer and quit!!!!

Be prepared to wait forever for her

Posted on August 24th, 2010

I have seen this doctor about 3 times. I have mixed feelings. The first two times, she was very sweet and caring. However, the wait to see her is way too long and insulting. Then, one time, I was less than 10 minutes late and she told the assistant to tell me to leave because I was late and I am always early and ALWAYS waiting for her for at least 45 minutes. I was really upset about that because I had to reschedule and take off of work only to not be seen. I think that was unprofessional and left an awful taste in my mouth, especially because I saw her again 7 weeks later, came 30 minutes early to the appt and still waited an hour for her. She seemed more standoffish also. I think she is sweet, but needs to work on her time management. I'm considering a different GYN within the same office, as those appts move much quicker.

The Worst!

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Although Dr. Lewis-Morris appears to have some idea about gynecology, her office is a human processing clinic. The staff was rude and pushy. The wait was over 1.5 hours. I went for a routine visit and was almost denied service because it had not been a full year since my last visit. Follow-up for blood tests by the nurses was more than unprofessional. After a terrifying call from one nurse that resulted in an unfulfilled promise to call me back, I called again, and was told that the doctor was not there, so they could not help me. Finally, 3 weeks after the visit and 2 weeks after the first call, a different nurse called me to reveal test results over the phone with inadequate preparation on what to do next. Do NOT go there!

Posted on May 11th, 2009

I have only seen her once. Seems adequate.

Dr. Lewis-Morris - excellent service provider

Posted on December 9th, 2008

Ms. Experience with Dr. Lewis- Morris has always been good.....

Posted on November 4th, 2016