A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Lewis, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie J Lewis MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Valerie Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Lewis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Adolescent Specialists.