A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Lewis, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie J Lewis MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Valerie Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Lewis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Adolescent Specialists.