A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Liao, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Liao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Laurel Liao FACP and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Liao practice?
- Dr. Valerie Liao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Liao practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.