Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Best Physician Ever show details Best Physician Ever
by Madelyn Abell on Aug 23rd, 2016

Dr. Mcauley has been my teenage son's Doctor for about 5 years. She has provided excellent routine care but no major health care issues have come up. In May we had to unexpectedly pick up my son from his first year of college due to marihuana, alcohol and add medication use. We called Dr. Mcauley as soon as we got home and were seen the next morning despite of her booked schedule. She spent 10 minutes with me and 55 minutes with my son. Her kindness, empathy and exceptional interpersonal communication skills with my son were greatly appreciated. Our family will forever be grateful for the sincere compassion and the excellent clinical judgement and follow up that she shared with us.

Extremely unprofessional show details Extremely unprofessional
May 23rd, 2012

On two occasions, - without provocation - screamed at me, accused me of lying. I was reprimanded by her staff and her that I was too much trouble (dealing with Medicare programs), when it was their poor response to issues that necessitated repeated calls by me to follow up. SHE'S MEAN.

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
Aug 2nd, 2011

Doctor McCauly is friendly, helpful, and has been there for me as a doctor for about 10 years now. She spends time talking and is responsive to my questions.