Dr. Valerie Mcfarlane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Mcfarlane?

Special education aide

Posted on November 8th, 2016

After setting several different doctors at Kaiser she's the best they have. She's not judgemental or prejudice like most of the doctors at Kaiser and a few other places.

A Compassionate and VERY Competent Physician

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I have had many different doctors during my lifetime...I am sixty seven years old. But I have NEVER experienced one like Dr. MacFarlane...She is very competent...And, in a very gentle but insistent way, she communicates those things that I MUST do if I expect to live a long and healthy life.One example: I smoked forty cigarettes a day for forty years when I chose Dr. MacFarlane to be my personal physician...within six months of my first visit, I stopped smoking...and I have NOT touched a single cigarette since. Dr. MacFarlane helped me give up smoking by gentle insistence...and by her offer of every possible help available at Kaiser, Richmond! It was great to know the helps were there if I needed them - her gentle insistence was enough!She is currently applying that same insistence that I lower my blood pressure...I have begun exercise and controlling massive salt intake in my diet and I have been faithful in taking the medication she has presribed every day.

Posted on September 8th, 2011