A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Murray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Murray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from New York University.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loris Healthcare System
- Cape Fear Valley Med Center, Fayetteville, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Ann Murray MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie A. Murray practice?
- Dr. Valerie Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Murray practices Psychiatry near Raeford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Raeford Psychiatrists.