A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Norton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Norton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Norton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Norton MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Norton practice?
- Dr. Valerie Norton has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Norton practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.