A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Oram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Oram, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oram
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Oram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Male Infertility
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oram graduated from New York University.
Dr. Oram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Michelle Oram MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Valerie M. Oram practice?
- Dr. Valerie Oram has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Oram practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.