A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Oram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Oram, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oram
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Oram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Oram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Male Infertility
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oram graduated from New York University.
Dr. Oram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Michelle Oram MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Valerie M. Oram practice?
- Dr. Valerie Oram has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Oram practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.