A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Overholt is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Overholt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Kay Overholt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie K. Overholt practice?
- Dr. Valerie Overholt has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Overholt practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Primary Care Doctors.